- Using Unprefixed CSS3 Gradients in Modern Browsers
- The Facebook Loading Animation in CSS
- Lea Verou | More CSS secrets: Another 10 things you may not know about CSS
- How to recreate the new e-bay site scrolling effect
- box-shadow property vs. drop-shadow filter: a complete comparison
- “SassMeister is a playground for Sass. Add some Sass and SassMeister will show you the rendered CSS. SassMeister supports both Sass and SCSS syntaxes and all output styles.”
- An Event Apart: The (CSS) Future is Now
- Tool: CSS Flexbox Please!
- Learn You a Flexbox for Great Good!
- Flexbox — fast track to layout nirvana?
- Using Flexible Boxes
- Internet Explorer 10 Guide for Developers
- Adapting your WebKit-optimized site for Internet Explorer 10
- Getting prepared for Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10
- IE10 Snap Mode and Responsive Design
- Animating the Cloud Modules Icon
- Creative CSS Loading Animations
- Responsive CSS Timeline with 3D Effect
Libs / Tools
- CSS Tool (Lea Verou): Easy Color Contrast Ratios
- Ratchet – “Prototype iPhone apps with simple HTML, CSS and JS components.”
- Remote Preview allows you to preview any URL on large number of mobile devices simultaneously.
- A Better Android Emulator – Manymo
- Baraja - A plugin for spreading items in a card-like fashion
- Landscaping With Frontend Development Tools: “An opinionated list of tools for frontend (i.e. html, js, css) desktop/laptop (i.e. does not include tablet or phone yet) web development”
- Performance Optimierung: Trimming The Fat
- Discover the Dark side with Shadow DOM
- The definitive guide to forms based website authentication